What You Need to be Warm Instagram Give-away: Terms and Conditions
- The free prize draw is open to all residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 and over, except employees and their families of UK for UNHCR (the free prize draw organiser, also referred to hereafter as “we” and “us”), and Bloomsbury Publishing Plc, their agents or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw.
- This prize draw is free to enter.
- To enter, like this post, and follow @unrefugeesuk and @bloomsburypublishing, and tag a friend in the comments under the post.
- The prize draw will open by 17:00 GMT on the Tuesday 14th of November 2023. Any entry must be completed and received by us by 14:00 GMT on Monday 20th of November 2023. Entries received after the closing date of the prize draw will not be considered. Only one entry will be permitted per person regardless of method of entry.
Prize and winner
5. No responsibility will be accepted by us for any lost, delayed or incomplete or misdirected entries or entries that cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
6. You will be in with a chance of winning a give-away of a signed copy of What You Need to Be Warm by Neil Gaiman and a special bundle of other items. The other items may include the following: a pen, heat-changing mug, a hot chocolate stick, a signed copy of What You Need to Be Warm by Neil Gaiman, a candle, gloves and two postcards
7. UK for UNHCR will cover the cost of posting the prize to the winner (first or second class UK post only). No other costs are covered by UK for UNHCR.
8. There is only one give-away available.
9. Only one entry will be permitted per person regardless of method of entry.
10. The winner to be chosen at random using an independent platform www.wask.co by 22nd November 2023.
11. The winner will be notified by UK for UNHCR using Instagram direct message before 24th November 2023 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to UK for UNHCR within 24 hours of being notified, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the process described above.
12. The winner’s name, image and likeness may be used by UK for UNHCR and Bloomsbury Publishing Plc on social media to acknowledge the completion of the give-away.
Other important information
13. Our decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
15. By participating, you agree that your Instagram handle will be processed independently by wask.co in order to randomly pick the winner.
16. We reserve the right to: i) disqualify any entrant whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the prize draw, ii) to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct, as well as any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or errors, and iii) at any time cancel, void, amend, modify or supersede the prize draw if circumstances make this necessary.