We want to include as many submissions (image and supporting words) as possible into the Gallery of the (New) Home. Here are a few simple requirements to make sure that we can display your submission:
- Please do not include any other individual’s personal details without their permission
- Please ensure your entry is submitted before the deadline of 00:00 hours on 02/09/2022
- By submitting your entry, you confirm that:
- You are the owner of the image that you upload
- You have permission to submit this image and it is not subject to any other copyright
Please note: Any submissions we deem to be offensive, liable or inappropriate will not be displayed.
By submitting your entry, you agree to the following:
- For UK for UNHCR to feature your entry in the Gallery of the (New) Home for the duration that the digital exhibition is live
- For your first name, age (if provided) and city (if provided) to appear alongside your submission
- For your entry to be used by UK for UNHCR to promote the Gallery of the (New) Home campaign, which includes, but is not exclusive to, its social media channels, sharing with third party media outlets and other charity communications (eg: supporter newsletter, annual report)
- Inclusion in any physical exhibition of the UK for UNHCR Gallery of the (New) Home for the duration that the exhibition is live
What if you change your mind?
That is absolutely fine, you can withdraw consent or change your preferences at any time. Simply email us at [email protected] and our team can help.
Whilst the image will be used by UK for UNHCR during the campaign period (20th June 2022 – 31st March 2023 inclusive) and remain in the Gallery of the (New) Home digital exhibition while it is live, the entrant retains copyright of the submitted image.
UK for UNHCR will select a number of images from the digital exhibition for any physical one. Image selection will be at the discretion of UK for UNHCR and all decisions on selections are final.
Your personal data
UK for UNHCR will only store your personal information for as long as needed in connection with the campaign, and only for so long as we choose to use your photographs for the purposes specified above.