London to Brighton Bike Ride 2023
Looking to fundraise for refugees? Grab your helmet, get those cycle shoes on, and get geared up to ride 54 miles from London’s Clapham Common to Brighton Beach. This iconic route will take you from London, through the English countryside before ending up on Brighton’s seafront. Most importantly, you’ll be raising vital funds for families forced to flee.
Ready to sign up? Simply fill out the form below or email our Community Fundraising team at [email protected]. Send us a short paragraph (no longer than 200 words) on why you’d like to fundraise for refugees, and we’ll be in touch to let you know if you’ve secured a spot. We look forward to having you on Team UK for UNHCR.
P.S. If you already have your own place in the London to Brighton Bike Ride 2023 and would like to use it to fundraise for refugees, drop us an email. We’d love to have you on board!
Join the team!
When: Sunday 18th June 2023
Where: London to Brighton
Fundraising target: £300 – which could help provide shelter for two displaced families
We have an incredible support team who will be with you every step of the way. We’ll share tips to help you exceed your fundraising goals and ensure that you’re on track and ready for the big day!
Your place will include:
- A branded t-shirt or vest to wear when you’re training!
- Fundraising support throughout, including a fundraising pack filled with ideas and tips on how to get started
- A variety of resources such as collection buckets, posters and leaflets to help you fundraise
- Handy tips and advice on training, how to boost your fundraising and spreading the word
- You can apply now for a charity place with UK for UNHCR. Simply fill out the form below including a short paragraph (no longer than 200 words) on why you’d like to cycle for refugees
For terms and conditions, please visit this webpage.